Self Esteem and The Child (SACE)
Welcome to Self Esteem and the Child!
Provider no. 10765
15 CPTD Points
Completion time: 6 hours over 4 weeks
Self Esteem is considered by many to be the cornerstone of child development. In this course explore why this is such a imperative concept. A fully comprehensive symposium about Self Esteem and the how it affects the child’s learning and development.
- What is self-esteem in the child
- How poor self-esteem presents and how it affects learning
- Effecting change in self-esteem
- Concrete tips and techniques
- How can your self-esteem affect the children you work with
|Module 1: Self Esteem and the child||00:00:00|
|Module 2: Self Esteem and the child||00:00:00|
|Module 3: Self Esteem and the child||00:00:00|
|Module 4: Self Esteem and the child||00:00:00|
|Self-Esteem and the Child Quiz||2 weeks|
No Reviews found for this course.